







My baby is one.
As those who know me well will understand - I greet each new birthday with joy!!! A year older, a year of memories, a new year to make more, a year closer to independence!
Wow though, what a year. There is truly never a dull moment with Matthew! He is hot or cold. Laughing or screaming. Active or sleeping. No in between. This is exhausting and yet so simple.
Laila gets him up each morning because she wants him to like her the most and she reasons that if she is getting him up out of bed he will love her for it! Jack gets a kick out making Matt-matt laugh and they have fun wrestling together...though he longs for the day when he doesn't have to share his room. :)
Matthew still has no teeth....has decided he doesn't need to walk 'cause that's what parent's arms are for and can say several words (peek-a-boo, hi, bye, thank you, laila, jack, daddy, nana).
I love you Matt-Matt.
I love you Matt-Matt.
No comments:
Post a Comment